Mindful eating can promote weight loss, reduce binge eating, and help you feel better.
Here are 6 tips for mindful eating
1.Plan your day ahead along with meal times. Always maintain proper meal timings and never skip your meals
2. Always portion out your meals in the plate/bowl rather than munching directly from packets.
Consume frequent balanced and nutritious meals with controlled portion size.
3. Keep hydrated, drink plenty of water. Drink the right amount of water for your body.
4. Practice Mindful eating, since distraction during meals can cause overeating and decreased satiety.
5. Avoid too much of caffeine since it might cause headache, anxiety, digestive issues and fatigue. Substitute with decaffeinated drinks like herbal tea, green tea.
6. Avoid intake of alcohol, nicotine and reduce excessive sugar and salt, since they affect essential nutrients of the body